5/24/2011

My voice is gone, any remedies?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them
My voice is gone, any remedies?Well, not really. 2 weeks ago i became pretty sick, and also lost my voice. when i talked it was extremely hoarse. i went to the doctor, they gave my antibiotics for 10 days and i talk normal now. the thing is, i used to sing high notes and i was able to scream in a really high pitched voice. but now, it's impossible. this is really bothering me because it's already been two weeks and still i can't sing high notes yet, nor scream. what do i do? any remedies?my tonsils are a little swollen too, but they don't hurt.

grumpy bear
Check out Earth Clinic.com

Gaby
Drink tons and tons of water. I did that and got my voice back

andrew
boil about five cups of water. let it cool to where you can drink it. add about three squeezed lemons and a dash of honey. sip slowly and let it run down your throat. repeat once a day for a week. discontinue straining your voice [like singing] until after this week of drinking the mixture. ive lost my voice about 3 times and it has came back but not entirely but after using thismethod my voice is always at 100% after the first week.

Betal S
Add some black pepper powder to a cup of warm milk, and drink the mixture twice a day. A little bit of sugar can also be added.
The fresh juice of tulsi(basil) leaves and 1 tsp of honey well mixed should be taken 3 to 4 times a day


Helpful answer below. Tonsillitis explained | Better Health Channel
Links to information about tonsillitis , including tonsillectomy.

Orignal From: My voice is gone, any remedies?

No comments:

Post a Comment