5/24/2011

What could a dark spot on my tonsil be?

Hi,I did the following:
What could a dark spot on my tonsil be?I have had white stones in my throat for years now. Recently I noticed a dark spot on the back of one of my tonsils. I went to the doctor and he said he thought it was just a pit where a stone had come out of. It's definitely not a pit. Any ideas what the dark spot could be?

Zoperd
I would suggest you go get a second opinion, it is quite possible your doctor was correct, however if you are still uneasy about what it could be, a second opinion may put your mind at ease.


What do you think? Answer below! Tonsillitis explained | Better Health Channel
Links to information about tonsillitis , including tonsillectomy.

Orignal From: What could a dark spot on my tonsil be?

No comments:

Post a Comment