5/24/2011

Can I still get a Middle ear infection with my tonsils and adenoids removed?

These are useful and collceted by kong!
Can I still get a Middle ear infection with my tonsils and adenoids removed?I have what I believe to be a Middle ear infection. I have read other questions and visited webmd and all the info i have found is it should clear up within a few days. Also I read that it happens because of inflamed adenoids. But when i was 4 yrs old I had both my tonsils and adenoids removed.

Heather
your tonsils and adenoids are not located in your ear!

NurseBunny
You can still get middle ear infections. It's more common and frequent with inflammed adenoids because the cause pressure and bacteria to back up into the middle ear. But, even without them, you can still get it!


Give your answer to this question below! Tonsillitis explained | Better Health Channel
Links to information about tonsillitis , including tonsillectomy.

Orignal From: Can I still get a Middle ear infection with my tonsils and adenoids removed?

No comments:

Post a Comment