5/24/2011

Swollen tonsil on right side?

Hi,I did the following:
Swollen tonsil on right side?I have too many medical issues. Anyway, Monday I came down with body aches and a moderate fever. I stayed home from school Tuesday with those symptoms plus an awful headache and a swollen tonsil. Today everything else is gone, but my right tonsil is still really swollen, hurts a little bit, and looks sorta red and I think has a little white stuff on it. It really doesn't hurt that bad, but it feels like some thing's stuck in my throat, and talking is awkward, it makes my voice sound weird. I can still swallow and everything. Since I can't exactly go to the doctor today since it's closed, but are there any remedies for home that could reduce this swelling?

Elizabeth B
Gargle with a mixture of 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 pint warm water. This will help clear out the debris in your tonsils. Feel better!


Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! Tonsillitis explained | Better Health Channel
Links to information about tonsillitis , including tonsillectomy.

Orignal From: Swollen tonsil on right side?

No comments:

Post a Comment