5/24/2011

Why are my tonsils so big?

Do you find what you need? Look here!
Why are my tonsils so big?My tonsils are really big & i always get sore throats & its swollen and big in my neck area too. Its been like this for a long while now & i've been tested for strep and came up negitive. so why are they like this? do i need to get my tonsils taken out?

Mr. Munchkinman
im sorry. you have a very infectious form of cancer call tonsilolis. you wont live the night.

Cassie J
you could have some other kind of infection that require antibiotics. You should see a Dr to get a prescription. Here is a home remedy that worked for me when my tonsils were like this years ago-No kidding! Take one regular or light cup of yogurt and crush or mince up 3 cloves garlic and eat..Yuck! I know, but it works like a miracle drug. Do this around 3 times a day and your tonsils will go down like a deflated balloon. Or you can put the garlic in some food, but make sure you eat enough to get the full benefits and gargle with salt water and a spoon full of listerine. It works, if you can stand the smell and detoxifies the body too.


Give your answer to this question below! Tonsillitis explained | Better Health Channel
Links to information about tonsillitis , including tonsillectomy.

Orignal From: Why are my tonsils so big?

No comments:

Post a Comment