5/24/2011

Sore throat with other symptoms...?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them
Sore throat with other symptoms...?I started with a sore throat a few days ago. I went into the doctor today since I wanted to get rid of whatever this is as quickly as possible. They did a throat culture and said neg for strep. Otherwise, they don't know and want me back in after 5 or so days if I don't get better. They prescribed "Magic Mouthwash," whatever that is.

Here are my symptoms:
Sore throat,
white spots on tonsils,
multiple tiny sores/white spots in my mouth, tongue and gums
swollen gums (not bleeding like gingivitis),
whole body tenderness,
slight pain in chest (esp when I breathe deep),
very little presence of appetite,
very little energy,
fever last night of 99.8,
cold chills all the time.

Also two of my recent piercings are really swollen and tender too, tho I'm not 100% that those are related. Who knows.

Does this sound familiar? Please, I feel terrible and am possibly starting a new job soon.. Need to feel great for it!

atiffashep
sounds gross but it could be an std

FEFE917
Sounds like you need a second opinion, sounds like something you may need antibiotics for, not a mouthwash.

K
This sounds like bronchitis to me:

Sore throat,
slight pain in chest (esp when I breathe deep),
very little energy,
fever last night of 99.8,
cold chills all the time

Not sure about your other symptoms

timb000
I have just recovered from all the same symptoms. I went to a doctor and was told i has tonsillitis. Antibiotics cleared it all up eventually

manmadeofsteel
Strep throat.


Give your answer to this question below! Tonsillitis explained | Better Health Channel
Links to information about tonsillitis , including tonsillectomy.

Orignal From: Sore throat with other symptoms...?

No comments:

Post a Comment