5/24/2011

I was diagnosed with mono 8 weeks ago, I still have swollen tonsils and slight fatigue. Am I still contagious?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them
I was diagnosed with mono 8 weeks ago, I still have swollen tonsils and slight fatigue. Am I still contagious?Seeing my girlfriend in 2 for the first time in a while and I was hoping we could kiss... I was put on a steroid course when I was initially diagnosed.

Christy
I had a very bad case of mono for 5 weeks, you're contagious for the entire time you have mono.


Helpful answer below. Tonsillitis explained | Better Health Channel
Links to information about tonsillitis , including tonsillectomy.

Orignal From: I was diagnosed with mono 8 weeks ago, I still have swollen tonsils and slight fatigue. Am I still contagious?

No comments:

Post a Comment