5/24/2011

Home Remedies For Pink Eye And Sore Throat?

These are useful and collceted by kong!
Home Remedies For Pink Eye And Sore Throat?It started 4 days ago when I rubbed my eye and scratched it abit, it wasn't too long after I had woken up from a long night of crying so I had "sleep" in my eyes. It got a bit red but i figured I'd just scratched it a bit. We went on vacation for 4 days and the first night my eye got a little redder. We thought I had pink eye so to avoid giving it to the kid's I got some over the counter pink eye drops.My eyes have gotten like a permanent crust and are reallllly red. I woke up 2 days ago and my left eye was swollen shut (i have a partially lazy eyelid so it really wasnt that swollen) If i layed down there was major pressure over my eye in my head and i had a head ache for 3 days straight. When I wake up in the morning my eyelids are really swollen, I tried the perscription drops my sister used when she had pink eye, but now I have a really bad sore throat (might just be from yelling for like 3 days straight at a theme park but my tonsils are swollen and it will turn into strep). I've gargled salt water, avoided talking, and took a spoonful of lemon juice, brandy and sugar (gpa's remedy) I've tried hot tea and everything I can think of. I have a 4 year old sister so I really want to get rid of this
I was with my grandparents and my aunt and uncle

They wanted to take me to the doc but we were in another state and i didnt have an insurance card. I assured them I would be okay until we got home..My mom was asleep when my gma dropped me and my sis off and she took a sleeping pill so she cant drive and I cant see to drive..She wont take me anyway

nukeman8000
idk, except that it sounds like you need to go see a doctor.
and ignore the guy who answered by saying he is a doctor, acetylsalicylic acid is just aspirin lol

sagebrush46
The best treatment for "pink eye" is erthromycin ointment and you need an RX for that. Pink eye; conjunctivitis is very contagious. Wash our hands well each time you touch your eye(s).
You can use a boric acid solution which you can get over the counter, but I can't promise it will cure it.
Where are your parents while this is going on?


Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! Tonsillitis explained | Better Health Channel
Links to information about tonsillitis , including tonsillectomy.

Orignal From: Home Remedies For Pink Eye And Sore Throat?

No comments:

Post a Comment