4/20/2011

Sore throat? Tonsillitis? Ear infection? What is it?

Do you find what you need? Look here!
Sore throat? Tonsillitis? Ear infection? What is it?It has felt like I have betting getting a slight sore throat on and off for about 2 weeks. Nothing major or very noticeable.

Yesterday, I finally got something and don't know what it could be. It's a dull pain and doesn't make me cringe but it's annoying.

I can't really tell very well but if I feel my left lymph node it may be a tad swollen but it's hard to notice when comparing to the other side.

I looked at my left tonsil and it doesn't appear to have white spots on it so it can't be tonsillitis?

I was reading and I heard you could get an ear infection and every time you swallow it may feel like you have a sore throat. The best way I can explain it is this: There's no pain on the outside of my neck, there's no pain on the inside of my throat, it feels more like in between the skin? When I swallow, the left side of my tongue where it connects to the other part of your mouth(kind of around the tonsil area) hurt and it feels like it's going up in the base of my ear as well.

I have no fever. Yesterday when it was the worse I had throbbing headaches on and off but today they haven't come back yet.

Any suggestions what it could be? What I should do? I tried gargling with mouth wash, drinking thera flu, gargling with salt water, drinking lots of water. I have no insurance so unless I've tried everything I can to get rid of this, I want to try to skip the doc for now.

Ellie
Sounds like tonsillitis


Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! Tonsillitis explained | Better Health Channel
Links to information about tonsillitis , including tonsillectomy.

Orignal From: Sore throat? Tonsillitis? Ear infection? What is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment