4/27/2011

Only one tonsil inflamed?

Kong edited the following:
Only one tonsil inflamed?Starting about yesterday, my left tonsil has started to inflame and hurt when I swallow. I take this as a sign of sickness, and I started feeling signs such as heating up, but is this normal? Fyi, my left tonsil is the one that has contained tonsil stones, and the left one alone. My right one seems to be unharmed and untouched this whole time. thanks

concernedfiance
This is normal. It is called unilateral tonsilitis. Quite common, especially if you have had tonsiloths on the same side in the past.


What do you think? Answer below! Tonsillitis explained | Better Health Channel
Links to information about tonsillitis , including tonsillectomy.

Orignal From: Only one tonsil inflamed?

No comments:

Post a Comment