4/27/2011

I have puss on my left tonsil, anyway to ease the pain?

These are useful and collceted by kong!
I have puss on my left tonsil, anyway to ease the pain?I was prescribed Amoxicilin but when I take it, it doesn't help the pain. Hot/warm drinks are only affective for about 15min. It hurts to the point when it hurts to swallow. I am 16 if that helps in anyway but I can leave the house so any home remedies to help? Thank you so much for even responding!

Paul G
http://www.doctorhoffman.com/wwsaline.htm

Marj
Try gargling with warm salt water. Keep doing this several times a day. Also some analgesic sprays like Cepacol might give you some relief. Also some NSAID's such as Motrin or Tylenol might help. Antibiotics are only getting rid of the infection, not the pain. Make sure and take your full course of Amoxicillin or your infection could come back even worse.


Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! Tonsillitis explained | Better Health Channel
Links to information about tonsillitis , including tonsillectomy.

Orignal From: I have puss on my left tonsil, anyway to ease the pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment