4/27/2011

How do I get Rid of Tonsil Stones?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them
How do I get Rid of Tonsil Stones?No matter what I do, I continue to get them in my throat. I scrape them out, but as time goes by, they are there again. I cannot afford to have my tonsils taken out, so is there a home remedy I can use to get rid of them. They are annoying!
not tonsils.
the little white particles that get caught in the crypts of my tonsils.

pathfinder
Tonsils do not grow back, once they are cut out.

chongibears
easy. gargle salt twice per day. that should work. try it. me and my family do that if my tonsils are annying.good luck!


Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! Tonsillitis explained | Better Health Channel
Links to information about tonsillitis , including tonsillectomy.

Orignal From: How do I get Rid of Tonsil Stones?

No comments:

Post a Comment