4/06/2011

Vlog #4- Tonsillitis and Mashed Potatos

Do you find what you need? Look here!

Vlog #4- Tonsillitis and Mashed Potatos







I explain why I haven't been able to upload covers recently whilst cooking potatos for mashed potato. First of the the sound card on my laptop wouldn't work, but I've fixed it now. =) So in the mean time I've been uploading vlogs from my phone instead, which I've enjoyed doing, so I've decided I'll keep doing that as well as covers. Second, my boyfriend Daniel has tonsillitis, so I've been looking after him since last Friday by bringing water, making honey and lemon tea, cooking food and generally being there for him when he needs it. =) Oh and getting him a magically doctor's appointment on the day that I asked for one even though it's a very busy surgery, booked a week to a month in advance.
Video Rating: 5 / 5

Tonsillitis explained | Better Health Channel
Links to information about tonsillitis , including tonsillectomy.


Orignal From: Vlog #4- Tonsillitis and Mashed Potatos

No comments:

Post a Comment